In this episode, we talk all about finding your own style and that it can take some time to get to a place where you find it! We cover:
- Learning how to take your measurements
- What is length, pit to pit, hips, waist, laying flat and where is that on your body
- Over time you might find your personal style changes a lot - it did for both of us
- How much trends effected both of us - when did we more become confident in our own style, is it still changing?
- How to recognize what styles work really well for you vs ones that you keep having trouble with or end up not wearing
- What is each our favorite thing we own vs, the thing we wear most
- Is it okay to have pieces you just love looking at but don’t wear
- Can clothes just the same as collecting books - guilt about “material quality “ thinking about it more as textiles - and when it’s textiles somehow it’s ok and not materialistic?
SHOW NOTES AND LINKS
Amy Revier - https://www.instagram.com/amyrevier/
Sevilla Smith- https://www.instagram.com/sevillasmith/
Saltwater Sandles- https://www.saltwater-sandals.com/
Drogheria Crivellini- https://www.rennes.us/collections/drogheria-crivellini